[Harp-L] Re: Don't Be A Loner!

Having listened a few times to "Don't Be A Loner", I've noticed that when "Roger Austin" starts
playing with "The Whatchamacallits", instead of blues, the tune is groovy 60's pop and although
his harp playing is still simple (1st position?) it fits in nicely.  Too bad the song fades out so
quick!  I wonder who the session harp player was?

In case any of you missed the link the first time around, here it is again.

http://www.bebopradio.com/hohner.mp3