[Harp-L] talkin about Aussies (was Oz Readers)

By the way, anyone here have heard about that harmonica player: Ian Giddey aka Barefoot Iano?

I have had the chance to meet him (He's actually living in France) and that guy is great: great hamronica player and He's got a real presence! When He sings or talk or play or dance or whatever, you feel like he is playing for you only.

He is pretty imaginative about hamronica playing. He got a very nice sense of the rythm. If you do not know him, have a look at his website: www.barefootiano.com

Froggy

Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wasn't going to bother with this, as most of the traffic on this list
US/Europe, but I know there are a few Aussies lying low out there.
We've got a 'battle of the blues harps' type show happening in
Melbourne this weekend, featuring myself, 'Continental' Robert Susz,
Dave Hogan and 'Rockbottom' James Maloney.
The last one we did in November 04 featured Ian Collard and Chris
Wilson as well as Dave and myself, and was a huge success.
This one is part of the Brunswick Music festival, and if you want to
check it out, go to
http://www.brunswickmusicfestival.com.au/ and click on 'full details'
and then 'Chicago Harp Breakdown'

Cheers,