[Harp-L] Blocking/Bending

Hi Pierre, Alexander and all reeders;
                                                           I tongue
block just about all the time, and do just about all my draw bends while
blocking. I use the old Lost John/Fox Chase pull-off tongue slap thing a
lot too. I can blow bend while tongue blocking, but don't, as a rule.
The pucker is the way to go when blow bending. Incidentally, after
something of a struggle, I have managed to produce on overblow while
tongue-blocking; I don't know if I can work it into my style, but it's
there to work on when I get there!
Cheers,
Rick Dempster