Re: [Harp-L] wireless system recommendations?

> Can anyone recommend a good wireless system for harp performing?
---I use the Samson Airline model...I like it for a variety of reasons.First of all, it works :-)     It is reasonably priced [not sure I remember but one of the wholesale outfits would be the way to go...like Musicians Friend.Seems like it was under $300] I plug it into my JT-30...don't seem to lose much signal...maybe a little bottom end but not much.Actually I think it adds a bit of "clean" distortion[an oxymoron, I know] to my sound, and I like that.  I recomend this unit;used it on my gig last night;I couldn't be more pleased...for what I play--a mix of  blues, rock and funk---it's perfect.
WVa Bob
P.S. www.samsontech.com  But you can buy it cheaper than list...