Re: [Harp-L] classical recordings

On Feb 27, 2005, at 11:16 AM, bon@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Soon all "classical" music will be Phil Collins singing Disney themes with
an orchestra, and rock will be Phil Collins singing Disney themes with a
band, and jazz will be Phil Collins singing Disney themes with a band with
a sax, and country will be Phil Collins singing Disney themes with a band
with a pedal steel, and blues will be Phil Collins singing Disney themes
with a band and a harp player!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com

That's too bad, I don't care much for Phil Collins. His voice annoys me. :( smo-joe