Re: [Harp-L] wireless system recommendations? ...Me too!

I am looking for an affordable wireless too.

I want something that I can use with the vocal mic I already use, but I don't need anything that will work all the way across the room.  I only need to be able to move on stage and avoid clutter...I guess if I could go off stage and hear the mix during sound check, that'd be cool too.  So maybe in the 25 to 50 foot range.  On/off switch would be killer too.

Oh yeah, and close to $100.  I am on a teachers budget.

I know I don't ask for much

Mike

Mike Fugazzi
"Nite Rail"