[Harp-L] Sugar Mama UK/Richard Hunter free download

I'm pleased to announce that the live jammin' acoustic blues, British
style, Sugar Mama UK and Richard Hunter CD "All You Good People" has
been released.  (British style blues is what you get when you jam with
Brits.)  This month's free download is direct from the CD, a raveup
instrumental featuring lots of harmonica, written by yours truly, called
"Something for Walter."

I've put together a mini-site for the CD.  You can check out the
mini-site by going to:

http://hunterharp.com/goodmain.html

To go right to the download page, which contains links to full-length
MP3s of "All You Good People" and "Woman", both previously released to
my
subscribers, as well as a link to a full-length MP3 of "Something for
Walter," follow this link:

http://www.hunterharp.com/SMUKRHSamples.html

Both links contain a link to a page that tells you how to buy the CD.

Enjoy!  And if you want to join my free subscription list, send me an
email and say so.

Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com