Re: [Harp-L] (no subject)

Hi Alex!

Welcome to the list. Where is Kazan? (Excuse-me to not know)

For bending, with or witout tongue-blocking, I still think the best way is to try to get the bend contracting your diaphragm. You've got deeper andstronger tone and get more accurate with your bend's pitch.
That's my point of view.

Meanwhile, I am pretty sure that Winslow can explain how to bend and to make it look easy (I love when He does that)!!

Froggy

ALEXANDER MAGER <magerlab@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Everybody! It's quite cold here in Kazan
I've just come to Harp-l.
does anyone knows how to bend while using tonque blocking.
Thank you