[Harp-L] I bought a mini-amp

Just bought a Fender mini-twin on Ebay from the US - cost me £18 and it's in perfect condition. I can get a pretty decent clean tone out of it as long as I keep the gain down to 2, volume right up and the tone down low. It works a treat with my tiny lapel mic. Hey, it's a toy, and it won't replace my usual gear, but I now have a complete working rig weighing less than 2lb for taking to Australia with me next month!

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm
READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm