[Harp-L] To his highness SPAH Pres. Doug Tate the First and his bunch of SPAH Folks...

I know it's a bit early, but we're few frogs planning to come at SPAH in Kansas City. Two of us need to organize form now, and so, we would appreciate to get more details about the convention this year.

I personnally would like to have more infos about the program. I know Fred Yonnet is going to play, but I guess He's not the only performer at SPAH?

I guess Buzz, James Conway and Joe Filisko will be there, Mickael Backman as well (btw go to listen to his MP3 on his website), Allen Holmes, Dennis Gruenling... but who is going to perform and teach...????

Thanks,

Froggy (and the Tadpole)

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail