Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica America

Regardless of what he's playing or who he's playing it to, Robert
Bonfiglio will remain an inspiration to me.

Robert has never hesitated to give his time and attention to harp
players at all -- and I mean all -- levels of skill and professional
achievement.  His mission -- to do for the harmonica what Segovia did
for the guitar in the early 20th century -- has never wavered.

I deeply appreciate Robert's consistent honesty in telling us all what
it really takes -- beyond brilliant musicianship and lots of hard work
-- to succeed at his level of the game.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com