[Harp-L] CORRECTION: Richard Hunter on Discovery TIMES Channel this Sunday

Hi all,

A subscriber wrote to tell me that he'd checked the Discovery Channel
online listings, and didn't see "Homeless in Paradise" there on Sunday
night.  I checked, and it turns out that it's showing on the Discovery
TIMES channel, and the times have changed some too, though it's still
showing at 8 PM Sunday.

Here's the complete current list from the website:
Feb 20 2005
@ 08:00 PM

Feb 21 2005
@ 12:00 AM

Feb 21 2005
@ 04:00 AM

Feb 21 2005
@ 08:00 AM

Feb 21 2005
@ 12:00 PM

Feb 21 2005
@ 04:00 PM

Mar 06 2005
@ 07:00 PM

Mar 07 2005
@ 03:00 AM

Mar 07 2005
@ 11:00 AM

Mar 20 2005
@ 07:00 PM

Mar 21 2005
@ 03:00 AM

Mar 21 2005
@ 11:00 AM

Sorry for the confusion, I'm not sure whether I misread the original
listing, or it was changed.  In any case, this is the latest and
presumably most accurate.

Thanks, Richard Hunter