RE: [Harp-L] do you know this film "Afterthought" NO HARP CONTENT (anymore)

>> Regarding "Jack Frost", hey, just seen the beginning as I  stopped
watching
>> when Michael Keaton came back as a "Snow Man"... A bit too much for my
>> french cynical mind...
>>

>this coming from a member of the culture that brought us
>"Amelie" ;)

Not a problem at all! We can be cynical and still love some 1rst degree
romantic movies (but is it really the case for Amelie?). Another french
paradoxe ;-)

>just kidding... i like "Amelie" and i never saw Jack Frost. i get a
>skin rash when i watch too much Michael Keaton...
I also liked "La fabuleuse histoire d'Amélie Poulain" (this is the french
title) and I'm happy that this movie reached the US. An good effect of the
"Exception culturelle française"!