Re: [Harp-L] do you know this film "Afterthought"

Hi,

I've never seen the movie "Afterthought", but I
found this site with a little preview trailer. I
think it gives an idea of what to expect.
http://www.crossfilms.com/films/afterthought.html

There are a number of decent movies where harmonica
plays a role.

You might look into some of these:
"Crossroads" (1986) Decent blues flick. Here's a
trailer:
http://videodetective.com/home.asp?PublishedID=482

"Blues Brothers" (1980)
"The Blues Brothers 2000" (1998)
Classic comedy... actually some nice harp here and
there.

"You Can't Take it With You" (Frank Capra classic)
"Harmonica Crossing" (2000) with Mike Stevens
"Musical Airwaves" (1936)  Cappy Barra's Harmonica
Band has a scene
"Jack Frost" (1998) Boy looses blues-harp-playing
dad (Michael Keaton) in car accident. Dad comes
back as snowman. Gives son magical harmonica.

Good Luck!!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

--- harmonicas sur cher <harmonicall@xxxxxxxxxx>