Re: [Harp-L] the glove

Jeff

I'm thinking of setting up a web site with photos of my mic amp setup. When I do I will let you know.

P.S. Got my harmony fixed (will be picking it up later this week) and had some harp mods done as well.
1 one input converted over to crystal mic specs with a 5 meg pot.
2 a line out so I can feed my harmony into my National Glenwood for when I want extra volume.
3 had the plate voltage lowered.

Blueharp1@xxxxxxx wrote:

",,, take a short/narrow cable tie and loop it through the finger of a leather glove that has be cut off at both ends to make a tube then loop the cable tie around the notch on the head of my 545. I can now stick my baby finger through the tube and the mic now sits safely at the very bottom of my hand. This creates a very large air chamber, I can go all the way from tight cup (which these mics just love) to acoustic by opening my hand which with the mic now anchored to my baby finger is safely possible..."

Okay, I gotta see this No, really I mean it. Any chance you could be persuaded to post or send a photo ?

Jeff G