Re: [Harp-L] Re: IS THERE ANY HARMONICA RELATED JOBS?

I was at the front table and I can tell ye that Jimmy's CX was perfectly white. No mark or anything!
I also remember that Rosco was really careful. He must have trained himself a lot. Really funny moment. To sad that Rosco did play so little at that SPAH... Must also say that his masterclass at Joe Filisko Teachin' room was awsome!

Froggy

Tim Moyer <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

jazmaan@xxxx wrote:

> I've been overwhelmed with applicants for the position as my
> harmonica valet. I'm going to have to ask that only EXPERIENCED
> harp valets apply. Salary is competitive depending on experience.

I saw Rosco act as harp valet for Jimmy Gordon at SPAH 2002 in
Columbus. I can vouch for the quality of his cape work at the
performance. I wasn't close enough to see if the harps were
properly polished.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps