[Harp-L] Re:IS THERE ANY HARMONICA RELATED JOBS (besides player)

Well I hope so.  I'm planning to retire from my day job come April 1.
Woo-Hoo!!

Some ways to make $$ are performing and studio work.  But you said "besides
playing"  I have a collection of antique harmonicas that I buy and sell (buy
low, sell high),  I also do "kid shows" where I talk about the history,
development of the harp, show them unique and visually interesting antiques and
teach them a simple song.  You could also give lessons.  Others have already
mentioned being a harp tech and opening an online retail. Both very competitive
businesses.  All of these things combined may not "make a living".

You might even write to Hohner USA and inquire about jobs there.  Contact info
at www.hohnerusa.com.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com