[Harp-L] "Homeless in Paradise" this Sunday on Discovery Channel

Hi all,

A few months ago I did a session with composer Brian Keane, who did the
music for Ken Burns's Civil War series on PBS, for a documentary titled
"Homeless in Paradise."  The film describes the lives of six homeless
people in Santa Monica, CA.  I recorded between 20-30 cues for it, which
is a lot for a one-hour show; acoustic harmonica (mostly a Paddy
Richter-tuned Lee Oskar in D) is prominently featured throughout.

The documentary is playing on the Discovery Channel on Sunday, Feb. 20
at 8 PM and 11 PM EDT.

Enjoy.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com