Re: [Harp-L] Demo CD

It probably depends on what you wish to accomplish with this Demo..

Are you looking to get a gig at a bar? Are you shopping for a label to sign with? Are you wanting to make big money in your spare time? Are you wanting to impress the chicks?

If it is the bar gig, you don't need the full song, as bar owners very rarely say, "Thanks for your demo audition CD. I think I'll go in the office, take the phone off the hook, lock the door, put it on the CD player and enjoy."

The Iceman