Re: [Harp-L] Re: Digitech Effects RPx400

Bill Hines wrote:

Are you using the Madcat Shaker small mic with the Digitech? I was
thinking of doing that because the bullet mics don't fit my hands well.
And I need to do some clean rock stuff and also some raunchy blues so I
was thinking of accomplishing that by putting the Shaker into the
digitech and then to the PA. Have you used this combination? Comments on
either one of those two products?

Hi, Bill.

No, I haven't used the Shaker MadCat. I've used the normal Shaker, though, it sounded nice. I also have a clean AKG voice mike. The whole point is that the Effects unit should take the input signal as it comes and transform it to anything that I want. So you might try with the MadCat and see if you can get the sounds that you want out of it. The possibilities are immense, with patience you should get there.

All the best,
Fernando