[Harp-L] Rights to a band name (not a lot of harp)

I am only posting this here, because there are so many
great minds on the board and I do play harp in my
band...

We came up with a band name and want to make sure it
doesn't get used by somebody else.  What steps should
we take?  I found the site bandname.com, but I don't
know if that could keep another band or oragnization
from using the name.  To I have to copyright it???

Mike

=====
Mike Fugazzi
"Nite Rail"