Re: [Harp-L] need help adjusting action/reeds

From: stiv whiskywine <thepinkcrickets@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] need help adjusting action/reeds
To: Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
>hello, im new to this group so sorry if i sound dumb. but i recently
>bought a hohner golden melody harp and was wondering if someone could
>tell me how (send me a link..?) to a site that will tell me if there
>is a way or how to adjust the reeds so that the response is better.
>the 3 draw and  1 draw are seriously hard to get.

Hi Stiv,
Try
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/reedadjustment.html

and Lee Oskar's site
http://www.leeoskar.com/maintframe.html
has a few tips from the booklet that comes with his harmonica toolkit,
which is a good deal.

Heaps more free articles and information can be found from here
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/harptechtips.html

Cheers,
G.