RE: [Harp-L] Scat singing

I've been scatting alot during my live shows lately.  I've also been
into the indian Ta-ka vocals.

Have a listen to Kurt Elling or Ella Fitzgerald. Both great singers
that scat.  Clark Terry is another person to check out as well.  His
scatting is almost like another language; very hip stuff.

As far as what syllables to use listen to some hornlines and you'll
figureout a way to mimic the sound naturally.  Scatting or singing in
general will go a long way to helping your harmonica playing and
really help in connecting your brain to your instrument.

I'm finally getting to the point where I can play anything I can
think of at the speed I think them.  I don't think this would be
possible if I hadn't learned to scat.