[Harp-L] RE: amps on EBAY

I've had good experiences- bought a great Premier Twin 8 and a decent Maxi Mouse, both of which required some work by a tech to bring up to par.  Also got an old National amp that sounded fantastic right out of the box, no work required.  It's a mixed bag, and as always, I think the key is to go with a seller that has an established track record of positive feedback.

Evan

IMPORTANT NOTICES:
     This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify
the sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or
distribute this message or its contents to any other person and any
such actions may be unlawful.

     Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including
orders to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

     BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.