Re: [Harp-L] BendOMeter, what's up?

There are some major companies that released software but refused to pay the exorbitant fee that Microsoft demands in order to not raise a warning upon installation.

My partner's cell phone has a digital camera, pix downloadable to computer w/enclosed program CD. However, upon installation, it raised those warnings from Microsoft. I called the cell phone co. (major big company) to ask. They told me to ignore the warning sign and click install. They chose not to pay the big fee to Microsoft and the result is the warning message - kinda like rackateering.

Interesting world, commerce....

The Iceman