Re: [Harp-L] BendOMeter, what's up?

Once I grant that unrestricted access, even my firewall can't help me if this thing decides to do something malicious.

If anyone does something malicious (i.e. destroy data) from their own site, then they are really stupid, not good for business and the law will catch up with them since they know where you live.

Also you must have an antivirus so what's the problem? I have run Adaware and a few others spyware detectors and never had any of them pick up anything from harpsoft.

BTW I trust Harpsoft software way more than Microsoft software. Most viruses are distributed via e-mail as Outlook is such an easy target, why bother with some tiny little site when you can hack thousands of computer with one spam.

This is a good product, but do whatever lets you sleep well at night.

Pierre.