[Harp-L] Little Walter CD / Carlos Del Junco Blues Mongrel CD

Source for a best of Little Walter CD - about $6.95 (as well as other decent CD's) - Daedalus Music  www.salemusic.com

Am checking out Blues Mongrel as I type - packaging is excellent - very high quality look, attention to detail, etc.

Music is dripping with that laid back Carlos style/groove and his unmistakable "trade-marked" harmonica sound, truly an original. Highlights so far - "You Gotta Run Me Down" and The Theme from "Our Man Flint", one of my favorite spy movies from the 60's.

Carlos once again offers much more than predictable blues harmonica playing. His lines/ideas are superbly crafted in a jazz/world music sense and his interplay with the top quality musicians on the CD show a cohesiveness and playfulness above and beyond the usual.

Highly recommended.

The Iceman