RE: [Harp-L] Howard Levy CDs

I spoke with Howard a few days ago.  He is just finishing three new
CDs that should be available from him in a few weeks.

One is with his significant other Fox.  They play as a duo performing
classical music and a couple of his originals.  He played some over
the phone and it sounded great.

Another is a blues CD with guitarist Paul Sprawl.  And finally a
release of his afro cuban group chevre.  He plays mostly keybords.
He's played recordings of this group before and its going to be
fantastic.

He also mentioned that he wants to put out his jazz quartet CD in the
next few months.