[Harp-L] 19 YEARS OLD.

Hi list folk.
Been trying to figure out this tune as played by L.W on the original take.
I think im right in hearing Walter playing in B ,third pos on an A harp.while i dont have great 3rd pos' chops i can play the 3rd scale,but for the life of me i cant find some of the notes he's hitting (in fact even the opening note of the tune!)
Walters playing some truely gut bucket low down riffs here, particularly just after the harp solo when Muddy picks up the vocal again
Any tips on his technique  here .would be appreciated.
Regards Sean.