RE: [Harp-L] 4 star Chicago Sun-Times review for Carlos del Junco!

I'm not so sure the purpose of Fred's post because that's more of a
description of Carlos' new album than a review.  Four stars or
not...I'm sure del Junco's playing is great as usual and I've already
purchased his new album.

Everybody can learn something from del Junco spin on the blues even
Rosco!