[Harp-L] Kyle Wooten

I want to see if I can dig up any more information on old-time harmonica
player Kyle Wooten. A friend at the Center for Popular Music in
Murfreesboro, TN sent the following:

>Wooten did one session in Atlanta; Dec. 1, 1930.

>Six sides, all issued on OkeH. One of the titles is "Choking Blues".

I found LOVING HENRY and RED PIG on www.honkingduck.com. I got CHOKING BLUES
from Yazoo's HARMONICA MASTERS CD. Does anyone know where we can hear the
other three cuts? Anyone on the list have the 78's?

I've read on the internet that there's no information to be found on Kyle
Wooten. Is this true? I really like this guy's playing and I'd like to hear
and know more.

Stephen Seifert

Nashville, TN

stephenseifert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx