To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 3:00 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Re Accompaniment Questions

Number 10 on the 1st reply to this query is really uncalled for. Original post asks a legitimate question. I don't feel we're here to dis each other, or each other's musicanship, and as a reader, I'm offended. _______________________________________________ Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx http://harp-l.org/mailman/listinfo/harp-l