[Harp-L] thanks for the advice

i just wanted to thank you all for the advice on my
amp issues.  you came up big, as expected.

based on the responses, i confirmed that trading up
to the 60W amp is a losing proposition.  i contacted
alesis, and they tell me i can, indeed, send its output
through the PA, via the stereo link or speaker output.
this'll cost me only a few bucks for a cable, and i can
save the rest for sometime down the road when i have
more need, and more clue.

thanks again.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.