[Harp-L] Re: EV RE10

You can add Alan Radcliffe-Holmes to the list of players who use an
RE-10; saw him using one at Jon Gindick's jam camp a year ago. And you
can add me, too, although if I should happen to fall off this list I'd
forgive you. As for holding the mic, I've cut apart a "coozie" (those
foam cup holders, keeps beer cold) and taped it around the wand of the
mic close to the head to give it a bit more bulk. Works for me, though I
prefer holding a smaller mic anyway...
Howard Parks