[Harp-L] maybe this will help

This came to me today on my 'site of the day'.  I think it will help some of
us who are not that experienced in music and rhythm....Gail

Science of Music

 <http://www.exploratorium.edu/music/> http://www.exploratorium.edu/music/

What is music? Is birdsong music? How about the tap-tap-tap of a hammer, or
the wail of a creaking door? Is playing a garbage can different than playing
a drum? Explore the science of music with us, through these online exhibits,
movies, and questions. Along the way, you can compose, mix, dance, drum,
experiment, and above all.listen.