To: "G" <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Amp review by Carlos del Junco

Interesting review, Carlos has a really nice sound and I have been wondering how he gets it.

I am particularly intrigued how he gets a Miles Davis Harmon mute sound on some of his tunes. Perhaps this is part of the answer.

Anybody know how to get a good Harmon mute sound? Also, is it the mic, the amp or the player?

Pierre.

----- Original Message ----- From: "G" <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>