[Harp-L] Custom amps

I just needed to clarify that Brad's amp was during the time that all I had
to work with were reissue bassmans, which is in no comparison to what my 410
is.  I had stopped making the SJ2, but got tons of email asking for help, so I
tried  the only thing I knew how, and many loved the way those reissues ended
up. BUT  they still were a reissue, I had to buy them off ebay, get screwed
half the time  by sellers who misrepresented the amp, and try and make it sound
as good as  possible. I have many 410's out in the field so it's possible one
of my owners  can let you play one, that just happened in L.A. and I got an
instant sale once  the guy plugs into it. The comments from Scott's owners and
my owners are the  same, thank you for doing this. Now Brad, an amp that will
punch you in the  face, but not a lot of headroom, is the 60-61 Concert, I sell
them on ebay after  revamping them. My God they can shake a house, but it is
not for the weak at  heart and is not for anything but in your face big sound.
I know you can play so  you will be able to make it growl. I offer to have
you try a current 410 and let  me know what you think.