[Harp-L] Labtec AM-22 mics, three out of three don't work

I ordered a Labtec AM-22 thru Amazon.com. After it arrived, we tried it on a karaoke machine that we had bought for the grandkids for XMAS. It worked better than the mic that came with the machine (more output); so we ordered two for the karoake machine (it has two mic jacks). They arrived today and both are DOA. In the meantime, the one that did work a few days ago has quit working. I've tested the mics on other equipment besides the karoake machine, and we're able to other mics on the karoake machine successfully; so I'm sure the mcs are defective.

The seller of the mics say that there will not refund payment, but that if we send the mics back (paying the shipping charge) and they test bad in their environment the will replace them (return shipping at our cost.). Since these mics are less than $10 each, the additional expense is hardly worth the risk that we might throw more money into a black hole. It's not that much of a loss, but.... disappointing anyway.

Just FYI. You may have better luck.

Paul