[Harp-L] Harmonica Electronic Effects

I'm selling my Digitech RPx400 effects pedal.
This is a great harmonica effects unit (search
archives.
Unit has a USB port to hook up to your computer and
also comes with Cakewalk (ProTracks) recording
software. This is great for practicing or recording.

Big bank of factory presets and you can store your own
settings as well.

You can run a harp mic directly into this unit and
directly to a PA for a quick and easy, lightweight gig
rig.

Check out the Digitech website for information on this
pedal or drop me an e-mail with any questions.

Asking $165 OBO
Thanks,

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com