[Harp-L] New Green Bullet Website

       Hi all and happy new year! As many of you have requested that I should
do,I have put together a website with all the info that I have gathered on
the green bullet mic,it's elements,and all the various incarnations of it over
the years. Here, you should be able to find the answer to just about any
question that you may have concerning the Shure green bullet mic.I have also added
some usefull info for people who are just getting started with amplified harp
on how to get going.Please keep in mind that this website is still in the early
stages of construction and has a long ways to go before it's done.I have tons
of pictures to include as well as more text as I get it all written.I plan to
organize it much better and make it easier to jump from subject to
subject,and many other improvements, which will take place over the next few months as I
learn to make these changes myself instead of having to depend on someone
else to do it for me.
       I just wanted to let you all know that it's up, and there is plenty of
stuff to read right now.Please excuse any errors.They will all be fixed in
time,and you'll be seeing constant changes being made in the next few
months.Enjoy it, and feel free to send me any comments, or feedback, that you may
have.This kind of feedback I don't mind!  You can find it at GREENBULLETMICS.COM. I
hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together......Dave Kott

Dave's Vintage Mic's
SYRACUSE,NEW YORK
E-Mail--GRBULLETS2@xxxxxxx
WEBSITE--GREENBULLETMICS.COM