Re: [Harp-L] Re: The 410

In a message dated 12/30/2005 10:26:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dlmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Sad to say, but in the age of the internet so many people want something for
nothing. "Where can I get FREE xyz" has become the norm. No concept of
intellectual property. You design an amp at great time and expense, now put
the complete design information out there so we can get a cheap Chinese
clone. You wrote a song that is popular, I want to cover it free and make
money. When nobody has a job to buy the made in China rip-offs ay Wal-Mart
they will wonder why. Sad.
           Some people just don't get it! Sonny,Scott,and everyone else
building unique products that you've put many weeks and sometimes years into
perfecting,DON'T SWEAT IT! Just keep doing your thing and know that there are alot
of people out there who appreciate very much what you guy's are doing! Have a
safe and very HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!        Dave

Dave Kott GRBULLETS2@xxxxxxx