[Harp-L] Cleaning diatonics? Hydrogen peroxide?

I read some tips on cleaning diatonics, and just want to make sure:

Can a GOLDEN MELODY be cleaned via the "denture cleaner tablet" method safely?

Not having dentures: are tablets also anti-septic? Germ killing?

Also, is there any role for hydrogen peroxide in cleaning? I bought some alcohol swabs and MAN they leave a nasty taste on a harp! LOL!

Happy New Year everybody! Eric

** Media Production for the New Millennium **
** http://www.oz.net/~jeric/index.htm **
** "Mammon, of course is no friend to purity, but purity **
** doesn't put 200 tons of structural steel into orbit." **