Re: [Harp-L] Re: The 410

Sad to say, but in the age of the internet so many people want something for nothing. "Where can I get FREE xyz" has become the norm. No concept of intellectual property. You design an amp at great time and expense, now put the complete design information out there so we can get a cheap Chinese clone. You wrote a song that is popular, I want to cover it free and make money. When nobody has a job to buy the made in China rip-offs ay Wal-Mart they will wonder why. Sad.

Have a happy new year full of peace and the music that you love,
Dave