[Harp-L] Portable Amps!

I recently purchased a new Roland "Micro Cube."  I love the little thing!
 Anyone else have one?
It has lots of settings to play with, holds 6 dbl A batteries, and comes with a 110 plug as well.
It has 7 settings; Acostic,J-C clean, Black Pannel, Brit combo, Classic, R-fier, and Mic. There is a Gain knob, a volume knob; a Delay and Reverb knob; and a knob called "EFX," that has Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, and Tremolo.   There is a Tuning Fork as well with 3 settings.

If anyone who owns one can share some of the settings they use I would appricate it.  So far I have only used the Green Hornet Mic with it.
Regards..... Don