[Harp-L] Re: Seydel-Where to hear a sample ?

Hello,

needed some days to organize it, but the question for a sound sample of Seydel Circular tuning is answered !
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.storefront/?ObjectID=11913&Locale=en_GB

Other topic:
You remember this one?

12-23-2005
If you Harp-L cracks out there would suggest another altered tuning that is
missing in our line up to now, I could rename the 'Eddie Clarke' into the
new one and the players have another tuning available to a cheaper price.
Cheaper therefore, because making a single custom tuned harmonica is more
expensive than to establish a line of equal tuned ones.

How about that ?

Waitin for your suggestions !

Still waitin' .............. :))))

Yours
Michael from Seydel

Message: 15 Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:53:34 EST From: EdnDoris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Seydel-Where to hear a sample ? To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Message-ID: <14.53057335.30e17a0e@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

In a message dated 12/25/2005 8:32:39 AM Central Standard Time,