[Harp-L] Thanks to Dave Gage and others

I'd like to publicly thank Dave Gage one more time for having the
foresight to have obtained custody of the harp-l.com domain name several
years ago.  He's been custodian of this domain since the beginning of the
new millennium.  He has paid all the fees and allowed us total access to
the domain.  His business website is www.harmonicalessons.com please do
support him if you require his services.  Dave has very recently
transferred the harp-l.com domain to the owners of harp-l so now we have
consolidated the domains control.

While I'm thanking people I'll mention that Keith Graham of www.jt30.com
was instrumental in our ability to seamlessly move the harp-l list to a
new provider when we moved about a year and a half ago.  He had acquired
the harp-l.org domain name and allowed us to use it and eventually
transferred it to our control.  Having 2 domains to work with is what made
it possible for us to set up an entire list and beta test it without
breaking the previous set up.

I'd also like to thank my co listowner Ben Nathanson.  Ben spent some
portion of his holidays quietly upgrading our software here at harp-l.  It
may not mean much to you but the recent Squirrelmail upgrade has made the
daily grind of sorting and deleting spam a lot easier.  He also upgraded
our version of webmin making the list more secure.  While I may be the
public presence of harp-l this list would not exist in its current
iteration without the help of Ben.  Realise that any time you deal with
harp-l the entity you're actually dealing with harp-l the team.

fjm harp-l-listowner