[Harp-L] Re: Sam Hinton

I guess I'm coming late to the Sam Hinton party, but I just visited his website and was thoroughly
awed by his life (not just his incredible harmonica talent.)

But one thing that floored me was that he learned his amazing contrapuntal technique as a child -
USING NO HANDS!

In other words he plays one harmonica, makes it sound like two or three overdubs, and can do it
all with the harp planted firmly in his mouth with his hands in his pockets!

After listening to his "Pufferbillies" song, I have to ask.   Is it possible to inhale on one side
of the harp while EX-haling on the other?