[Harp-L] St. Martin

Yes, that's a funny trumpet--I found it on the net, that's not me--

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 1:16 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Melody Maker as Minor

Gary wrote:

I have a tune I play with my band that I use the "G" melody maker (oh hell,
it's a C Lydian harmonica) with this mode--Called St. Martin, it's a reggae
version of a Renaissance tune. The cool thing is how it goes between Aeolian
and Dorian--here is a version of it!
http://ieee.uwaterloo.ca/praetzel/mp3-cd/ansteor/11-saint.mp3
Gary