Re: [Harp-L] Re: Watermelon Man

Ok, I see where I got confused.   I haven't been following the Lee Oskar convention of naming the
key of the Melody Maker according to the cross harp position.

By that convention my "Ab XB-Melody" would be called an Eb XB-Melody!   But because my XB-Melody
began its life as an Ab XB-40,  I always called it an Ab XB-Melody.  And I will continue to do so.

But now that I understand what's going on here, let me rephrase my original question -

What position is the key of A on a "G" Lee Oskar Melody Maker?