[Harp-L] Re: Watermelon Man

Dave wrote:

Thanks for the music. As for what you can do with the Melody Maker, I
got a bit carried away thinking about that. If you are interested, see:
http://trinity.psnw.com/~dlmurray/lomm.html  It's an interesting tuning.

Peace and music,
Dave

---------

I looked at your webpage, but I'm still confused.  What do you call key of A on a C Melody Maker?
 (Or in my mp3, key of F on an Ab XB-Melody).

As your webpage demonstrates, the MM tuning presents lots of avenues to explore.   When you factor
in all the extra notes of the XB-40, you can see why I love my XB-Melody!

Here's the link to Watermelon Man again, for anybody that missed it the first time around:

http://rapidshare.de/files/9951677/watermelon_man.mp3.html

(Click the link.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the button near the bottom right that
says "Free".  That will bring you to another page.  Scroll to the bottom again and you'll see an
animated countdown "10,9,8,7 etc."  wait for that to hit zero and it will change to a download
link.  Click that and your download will proceed.  Don't worry, its safe and absolutely free.)